Saturday, June 6, 2015

Up to date

This last year I am proud to say that I successfully made socks. I also made a goal to knit a hitchhiker, learn how to cable and maybe knit a sweater, even if it's a baby sweater. Well I havent done the sweater yet. But I have gotten cabling down. I've been so busy with planning my wedding I haven't been able to do all the stuff I had hoped to do this year. My sister continues to yarn graffiti the myriad botanical gardens. She's getti paid is time which is awesome because she deserves it. I'm Knitting ties for my wedding for the groomsmen to wear and I've made all the bouquets and stamped all the invitations. I'm pretty proud of myself. I really wanted to post a quick something because it has been a long time since I've been on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment